Your Gifts Makes a Difference
Your support helps spread the abundant love of the Sacred Heart both in the United States and overseas. The love of the Sacred Heart is much needed, and our mission is to make known the profound love Jesus has for all people.
Your generosity empowers our mission to turn devotion into action. Your contributions ensure a quality Catholic education for thousands of children in schools here and abroad. Both Catholic and non-Catholic, poor and not so poor thrive under the loving instruction of caring teachers.
- Your support helps enable missionary activities including parish outreach, providing spiritual and medical care to needy families, the formation of priests and much more. Your help is vital to our work toward expanding the Catholic Church in seven countries, South Africa, Congo, Cameroon, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Your gifts help educate and house the many seminarians at Sacred Heart Seminary and School of Theology each year from dioceses and religious orders across the United States and Canada, providing new priests to serve throughout North America. The seminary is the largest seminary in North America for second-career vocations.
- Your gifts help provide classroom education in the English language for priests and religious from around the world so they can serve the Catholic Church here and overseas. The program provides the basics in knowledge of the English language and helps in accent reduction.
- Your contributions provide religious formation education for young men joining the US Province of the Priests of the Sacred Heart. Our education outreach efforts help recruit new members as we spread the spirituality of our Founder, Fr. Leo John Dehon, SCJ.
- Your gifts also help support the retired priests and brothers of the US Province. You provide a warm home, good meals, healthcare and much more for these religious who have given their lives in service of the Church.
- Most important, your contributions help make it possible for our priests and brothers to share the joy of Christ’s divine love with you and millions of others through prayer, service, humanitarian action and outreach among the poor and neglected.